JAMB Questions and Answers 2021/2022 (CBT) for all Subjects
JAMB Questions and Answers 2021/2022 (CBT) Solutions and Expos for 2021 candidates: We have made it a concern to help all JAMB candidates looking for JAMB Questions and Answers 2021.
We are glad to tell you that this JAMB Questions and Answers 2021 (CBT) Solutions free 100% for all Candidates…
We don’t charge anything for giving our candidates this JAMB Questions and Answers 2021/2022 (CBT) Solutions.
So stay calm and get your Solutions below↓(for the first batch, second batch, and third batch)
2021 JAMB Tutorial (CBT Expo Answers and Secrets for all Subjects)
Ever wondered how to write this JAMB CBT Exam and come out with a good grade? If your Answers is yes, then here are the best JAMB Questions and Answers 2021/2022 (CBT) Solutions I will ever recommend to any JAMB Candidate.
Pls take note: Before you can succeed in this JAMB Exam, you must understand how the UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) works. Some of the Most asked Questions we keep on Receiving from our Candidates include:
- How will the JAMB Exam 2021 look like?
- Can I pass the JAMB Questions Exam without Expo?
- Do I need to be computer literate before I can pass the JAMB Exam?
- How can I answer the JAMB Questions easily without mistakes?
- How can I use computers to answer JAMB questions?
- What the Guide to using computers in answering jamb questions?
- How can I pass the JAMB CBT Exam even When I don’t have any CBT knowledge?
- What will appear on my computer screen, immediately I enter the exam hall?
- What are the secrets I can use to pass this JAMB Exam?
- Where can I get JAMB Questions and Answers before Exam?
Don’t worry because this post will answer all the above questions.
How to Write JAMB Exam and Pass without Expo?
Like I said before, this tutorial today is for the candidates that are looking for JAMB Questions and Answers. Please, I will advise you to take your time and follow this step by step guide because it will really help you to pass this JAMB Exam. Below are the best JAMB Expos that will help you get your JAMB Solution for free.
First thing to do immediately you get to your JAMB CBT Centre
The first most compulsory thing you must do when you get to your JAMB center is to do your Biometric verification. This is called “thumb printing” to verify your biodata. The invigilators or supervisors will guide you on how and where to do this.
How to Start Answering your JAMB Questions?
Immediately after your biometric verification, you have to move to the main Exam Hall where your Computer is already set. At there, you will have to enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided on the screen to log in. The First thing you will see when you tab on “Login” will be the Exam’s instructions. At this point, you need to tab on “Start Exam”. Once you tab on that, your exam will automatically start. At this point, you will be able to see your subjects, questions, and options to pick from.
How Many Questions will you have to answer during the JAMB Exam? You answer 180 questions altogether. You have 60 Questions for Use of English & 40 Questions each for the other three subjects.
JAMB Exam Time Range: You have just 2 hours (120 Minutes) to answer all the given 180 questions.
When Does Your Exam Time Start Counting? Your JAMB Exam time starts counting immediately you have tabbed on the “START EXAM.”
How to know your Exam Spent and Remaining time: Your Exam spent and the remaining time will be shown counting on your computer screen during the exam.
What will happen if you fail to submit your Exam before your exam Time Finishes? If you are unable to finish your exam or submit it before the given time, then your system will automatically submit all the questions you have answered already and log you out by itself.
How can you Change or Edit an Answer Selected already? If you discover any mistake in your option selected during the exam, then can change or edit it by going back to that question and then select your new option.
Can someone skip any JAMB Questions and Answers and Them Later? Exactly. You are free to skip any JAMB Question and Answer and answer them later before the end of your exam.
What “to bring” and “not to bring” to your JAMB Exam Center/ Hall? All JAMB Candidates including you are to come to the Exam Center/Hall with “only” your Exam Slip (Your print out slip). This Slip is needed for Verification of your passport, exam center/Venue, Date, time, and biodata. Candidates should never come with Calculator, Phones, bags, or any other material that is not needed for the Exam. Calculators will be provided on the screen of Your Computer.
When should you expect your JAMB Result after This Exam? Originally, it takes about 2 or 3 days to see and receive your JAMB Result notification. In some cases, this may be prolonged especially when JAMB wants to take time to review all CBT Centers conducts from their CCTV Camera before they will release the results.
All released results will be sent to candidates via SMS, Emails or you can check yours via the JAMB Result portal.
2021 JAMB Computer Usage Guidelines and Instructions
- Put the heel of your hand on the table where your mouse is placed and then hold the mouse in-between your thumb and the ring finger.
- Your index finger should be on the left button of the mouse.
- Use your Mouse to Move the tip of the arrow onto the screen. The arrow will act as a pointing finger on the Exam’s computer screen.
- Drag the mouse arrow to any question (it will turn to a pointing finger) and use it to click on the radio buttons beside the options to select your answer (option).
Quick JAMB Computer keyboard Shortcuts.
- A: Press button A if you want to choose option A as your correct option.
- B: Press button B if you want to choose option B as your correct option.
- C: Press button C if you want to choose option C as your correct option.
- D: Press the button D if you want to choose option D as your correct option
- P: Press the button P if you want to go to your previous question.
- N: Press the button N if you want to go to your next question.
- S: If you finish answering the questions and wish to submit, then you can simply press the S button on your keyboard to submit it.
- R: Press the button R if you want to reverse or undo your Work.
How to Predict Unkown JAMB Answers Correctly
Before I begin, below are some awesome tips for Success in Jamb 2021 CBT (Computer-based exam):
- There is no point in wasting time when you get to any question that you are not familiar with. Just Proceed to other questions.
- It is advisable to attempt the questions you are familiar with first before proceeding to attempt more difficult advance and difficult questions so as to help you save time.
- Sometimes, two options may look right. So be very careful in choosing an option when two options are alike. These kinds of questions are usually set to test the candidate’s abilities to know if they actually know what they are doing.
- If you are writing subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and any other calculative subject, then you should endeavor to always look at the S.I Unit before choosing any option.
- Question from “use of English comprehension passages” requires answers from the reading passages. So make sure you read the passage first then read the questions and proceed to pick the answer base on what you read on the passages.
- Make an educative guess: If it seems there is no more option for you, it is better to make an educated guess for any question you don’t have answers to instead of wasting your whole time on it
- Pay attention to these words like:“ not, sometimes, always, and never”. Answers that contain words like “always” must be irrefutable.
- Answering questions with “All of the above” and “None of the above”: When you encounter “All of the above” and “None of the above” options, then it is advisable not to select “All of the above” if you are not very sure that any of the answers provided is incorrect. The same is applicable to Questions with “None of the above” options. Don’t always choose options with “none of the above” If you are not very sure if any of the answer options is correct.
- Let your guess be based on a positive option. On several occasions, positive options are usually true if there are no negative ones attached.
- The Correct Option always carries information Relating to the Question (sometimes contain a phrase from the question”… the better. It has been observed that the correct answer always contains more relating information than the other options that may not be correct. This is a very good hint for you when guessing an answer.
- When you have 20 or less than 20 minutes left while still left with so many Difficult Questions to attempt, then you may have to stop solving and use our prediction method as explained above. BUT,
- Don’t you ever leave, fail, or refuse to answer any question on any subject. Just Choose options randomly and just submit it even if you don’t think they are correct answers. That is better than leaving it completely blank.
- Ask your neighbor if possible.
- It is advisable to Always start answering from “Use of English paper” and then move to another subject you know best.
- Read and understand what the question is asking for before making an attempt of picking an option.
- Evaluate each answer option: After you might have finished reading and understanding a question, make an attempt of identifying the right type of answer that will answer the question even before looking at the options. You can do a quick evaluation of the answers, choose the correct option, and move ahead.
- Go for the simple questions that you know first.
- Eliminate each clearly wrong Answers. If you’re asked Questions like “what gender Is your father”? You don’t need an Oracle to tell you that the correct option will be “male”.
- If every other option here fails, then guess like a magician. You may get it correct.
JAMB Exam is completely Objective and Objective Questions:
- Require recognition and recall of subject matter.
- Have varying formats like questions of facts, sentence completion, true-false questions, analogy, multiple-choice, matching questions, etc..
- Tend to cover more material than essay tests.
- Have one, and only one, the correct answer to each question.
- JAMB Exam requires strict preparation and memorization.
JAMB Questions and Answers 2021 for all Subjects – Select each Subject below to view its Questions and Answers